- Medical School: SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Residency: Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Publication: Savoca E, Smith B, Shaffer A, Kitsko D, Chi D. Utility of Intraoperative Radiographs in Pediatric Cochlear Implant Surgery. Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 2023 April 13. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 37051895.
- Publication: Savoca E, Torabi SJ, Kasle D, Mets E, Hajek M, Waldman EH. Pediatric thyroidectomies: A surgical subspecialty comparison. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2020 May;132:109945.
- Publication: Savoca E, Mehra S, Waldman EH. A case of pediatric cervicofacial actinomyces masquerading as malignancy: Case report and review of the literature. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2019;116:204-208.
- Pediatric neck masses
- Pediatric hearing loss and chronic ear disease
- Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
- Adult and pediatric head and neck surgery
- Sinus disease
- Salivary gland disorders