Pediatric ENT Disorders
In the U.S. the number one reason for a visit to a doctor is ear infection. The most common illness affecting teenagers is tonsillitis. The treatment of pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat disorders accounts for approximately 50% of all the care provided at Ear Nose and Throat Surgeons.
The best care of children requires the knowledge that children are not simply small adults. The physiology of the developing child is unique as are the skills necessary for optimal communication between the doctor and child (parent). At Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons, we not only recognize this fact but also take pride in our ability to offer state-of-the-art pediatric ENT care to the Pioneer Valley and beyond.
Our physicians are specially trained to treat the full range of Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat disorders, including:
- Ear Infections: both medically and surgically (tubes)
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Tonsillar Disease
- Sinusitis and chronic runny nose
- Advanced minimally invasive pediatric endoscopic sinus surgery
- Chronic Ear Disease and Hearing Loss
- Noisy breathing and Airway disorders
- Pediatric head and neck tumors
For more information please visit the following websites: