Theodore P Mason MD
Theodore Mason, MD, came to Western Massachusetts in 2002, bringing access to otologic procedures and technology previously only available in Worcester and Boston. After finishing his residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Illinois, he went to the prestigious California Ear Institute at Stanford for 2 years to work with some of the nation's finest leaders in the treatment of ear-related disorders.
After arriving in Springfield, Dr. Mason worked to establish the Baystate Medical Center Cochlear Implant Program, now recognized as one of the northeast's busiest and most respected Implant Programs. He provides state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment modalities for the full breadth of otologic disorders for adults and children.
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellowship in Otology, Neurotology, & Skull Base Surgery, California Ear Institute at Stanford
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Director of the Baystate Medical Center Cochlear Implant Program
- Board of Trustees, Clarke School for the Deaf
- National Advisory Council, Willie Ross School for the Deaf
- Adult and pediatric cochlear implantation
- Baha Bone Anchored Hearing System implantation
- Surgical and radiosurgical treatment of acoustic neuromas
- Medical and surgical treatment of chronic ear disease and cholesteatoma
- Surgical treatment of otosclerosis, including laser stapedotomy
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and tinnitus
- Vestibular disorders, including medical and surgical treatment of Meniere's disease
- Migraine associated dizziness
- Allergy diagnosis and treatment
To leave a review for Dr. Mason at Vitals.com, please click here.