Robert W. Eppsteiner, MD
- Medical School: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Residency: University of Iowa, Hospitals and Clinics
- Board Eligible, by the American Board of Otolaryngology
Publication: Eppsteiner RW, Gurgel RK, Smith RJH. Genetics of hearing loss and predictors of cochlear implant outcome, Cochlear Implants: 3rd Edition, Thieme (In Press).
Publication: Shearer AE, Eppsteiner RW, Smith RJH. Deafness, Molecular Pathology In Clinical Practice, 2nd Edition, (In Press).
Research: Alcon Foundation/AAO-HNSF Resident Research Grant, - $10,000, grant to fund research proposal “Genetic Contribution to Cochlear Implant Performance, 7/1/12-7/1/14.
- Adult and pediatric head and neck surgery
- Adult and pediatric disorders of the ear, nose and throat
- Sudden hearing loss
- Salivary gland disorders
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Sinus Disease
- Allergy diagnosis and treatment
To leave a review of Dr. Eppsteiner on Vitals.com, please click here.