Lauren A. Busekroos, MD
- Medical School: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Publication: Co-authored "Determining Cochlear Implant Users' True Noise Tolerance: Use of speech reception threshold in noise testing." Otol Neurotol. 2014 Mar;35(3):414-20.
Research: Co-authored "Effect of Training on Visual-Perceptual Nasolaryngoscopy Ratings of Tremor." SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
Research: Co-authored "Pattern of Vasculature to Aid in Laryngeal Assessment of Patients with Rheumatic Diseases." SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Adult and pediatric head and neck surgery
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Facial trauma
- Salivary gland disorders
- Allery diagnosis and treatment
- Sinus disease
To leave a review for Dr. Busekroos at Vitals.com, please click here.