Jerry M Schreibstein MD FACS
Jerry Schreibstein, MD, FACS, is known regionally and nationally. He is a past Chair of the Board of Governors of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery where he serves on their Board of Directors. He is a past President of the Massachusetts Society of Otolaryngology and a Councilor of the Massachusetts Chapter of the American College of Surgeons.
He trained with Dr. Barry Jacobs at the highly regarded Boston University/Tufts University Combined Program. He has trained at the Lahey Clinic, The Children's Hospital, New England Medical Center, Boston City Hospital, the Head and Neck service at Boston Veterans Medical Center and the University Hospital in Boston. He served as Administrative Chief Resident 1993-1994.
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine, Cum Laude
- Residency: Boston University/Tufts University Combined Program in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Rhinologic Society
- President of the Massachusetts Society of Otolaryngology 2003-2005
- Director - Minimally invasive sinus surgery program at Baystate Medical Center
- Chair, Board of Governors, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2008-2009
- Executive Committee, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2007-2009
- Adult and pediatric head and neck surgery
- Snoring and sleep disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Minimally invasive sinus surgery including balloon procedures
- Allergy diagnosis and treatment
To leave a review for Dr. Schreibstein at Vitals.com, please click here.