Posts for: April, 2019
How Botox from your ENT specialists in Springfield, Northampton, and Ware, MA, can rejuvenate your face
You’ve probably heard about Botox—after all, it is one of the most popular facial rejuvenation options available today! With several convenient locations in Springfield, Northampton, and Ware, MA, the ENT specialists at Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England offer Botox to rejuvenate your face. Read on to learn how you can look younger and better thanks to this treatment!
More about Botox
Aging can wreak havoc on your skin, especially in exposed areas like your face. Over time, your skin becomes drier and collagen production is reduced. Due to these factors, when you show facial expressions like smiles and frowns, your skin doesn’t snap back as it did when you were younger. Instead, fine lines and wrinkles form.
Facial rejuvenation procedures like Botox can diminish the early signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles that appear around your eyes, nose, and mouth. Botox helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles like these:
- Crow's feet, small lines that appear at the corners of your eyes
- Smile and laugh lines, which run from your nose to your mouth
- Furrows, the deep lines appearing across your forehead
- Glabella, the deep lines appearing between your eyebrows
Botox is very effective to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and there are many other reasons to choose Botox. Consider that Botox is:
- Safe, with a long history of clinical testing and approval by the Food and Drug Administration
- Quick, because you will see visible results within 2 to 4 days after your first treatment
- Effective, because after Botox treatment, your skin will look younger and more radiant
For more detailed information about facial rejuvenation procedures including Botox, please visit the Facial Rejuvenation section on the website at https://www.entsurgeons.us/botox--xeomin-injections.html
Interested? Give Us a Call!
You deserve to look great and Botox can help. You need to discover the many reasons to choose Botox. To find out more about what Botox can do for you, call the ENT specialists at Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England, with offices in Springfield, Northampton, and Ware, MA. Call today!